CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disks repair software
Recovery Toolbox for CD Free
Recovery Toolbox for CD Free helps to recover data from unreadable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray and other optics disks.
How to repair CD disk
How to repair data from a starched or corrupted optical (CD/DVD/Blu-ray) disk. Step-by-step description:
- Insert corrupted optical disk into drive on PC
- Download, install and run Recovery Toolbox for CD Free from here: https://all-recovery-inc.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForCDInstall.exe
- Select the drive to recover data on first page of Recovery Toolbox for CD Free
- Select the disk and folder to save recovered data
- Selecting the files /folders you want to recover from the drive
Brief list of Recovery Toolbox for CD Free features:
- Recovering corrupted data from all most common types of media for today
- Working with data that became corrupted both after a physical damage of the media and due to program errors
- Allowing the user to completely control the recovery process
- Giving the user as detailed report about the data recovery process as possible
But what is most important - all these brilliant features are absolutely free of charge! From now on you have an available, simple, but still powerful tool for data recovery that does not require any money!
The tool will be indispensable in the following cases:
- media being physically damaged (scratches, exposure to liquids, etc.)
- the format of the media being corrupted by the software for writing disks
- OS failures while reading and accessing the media
- and so on and so forth
In all these unpleasant situations, the program will quickly and perfectly does everything necessary to recover as much information as possible.
The comfortable and intuitive interface makes working with the program effective and pleasant.
If you take into account the number and quality of algorithms, the simplicity and availability of use, the range of features, Recovery Toolbox for CD Free is one of the best tools in its class and, once again, unlike most of its analogs it is absolutely free.
How to Restore a CD after Damage for Free
It is convenient to use the Recovery Toolbox for CD Free tool to restore data from a damaged CD. With a high probability Recovery Toolbox for CD Free can read files from a scratched and unreadable CD. To test this statement, it is necessary to:
- Download, install, and run Recovery Toolbox for CD Free.
- Select the media with a damaged CD.
- Select the folder on the hard disk where the file will be copied from the optical disk.
- Start the repair of a damaged CD.
How to Fix a CD for Free
If you need to fix a CD or DVD quickly, Recovery Toolbox for CD Free can do this in a couple of clicks. Fixing CD/DVDs occurs by copying and fixing files from a damaged optical disc to a folder on your hard drive.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above